Self-adhesive label, also called self-adhesive label material, is a composite material with paper, film or special material as the fabric, adhesive coated on the back, and silicon-coated protective paper as the base paper. After the self-adhesive label is used, there are often sticky marks on the surface of some hard objects, which affects the appearance and is difficult to remove. The adhesive manufacturer will introduce it below.
1. First use a blade or ink spatula to remove the adhesive label surface material. Use gasoline or acetone to remove the residual glue. Dip a cloth with gasoline or acetone and wipe the residual glue. Both gasoline and acetone are good organic solvents, which can dissolve the adhesive label glue.
2. Heating can soften the adhesive of the double-sided tape: Blow it with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive. When the adhesive force of the double-sided tape becomes weak, it can be removed more easily. If there is still a small mark, wipe it with polished water to remove nail polish. Back coating manufacturers
3. Add a little ammonia and turpentine mixture with soap to remove a lot of dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).
4. If the area of the self-adhesive label is not too large, wipe it with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover. Back coating brand manufacturers
5. Wipe with a rag dipped in Fengyoujing, and then lift the label after a while and there will be no traces left.
6. Use special detergent or sports shoes decontamination cream to wipe.
7. Take a piece of dry cloth soaked in vinegar to cover the entire area of the double-sided tape. After the double-sided tape is completely wet, you can easily remove it with a ruler.
When cleaning, whether you use soap or vinegar, you must let these products completely soak the double-sided adhesive marks, so that the adhesive marks can be easily and effectively removed.
Company Address: Huayong Industrial Zone, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
Fax number: 0757-85531615